Founder of Happy Work, I work since 1997 in the areas of customer experience, sales and leadership.
Before Happy Work, I had already worked with some of the most respected companies in the Portuguese market - telecom, utilities, outsourcers, public entities and IT, and in the most diverse roles, from assistant to customer support. passing through quality manager, project manager, director, trainer, consultant or account manager.
- Degree in Geography from the Universidade do Porto Faculty of Arts
- Postgraduate studies in Sociology of Work and Organizations from ISCTE
- MBA in Management from ISEG.
- IEFP certified trainer.
- Certified Professional Coach by ISPC International School of Professional Coaching.
- Certified Professional Behaviour Analyst (CPBA) by TTI Success Insights
- Voted “Personality of the Year 2018” by Call Center Magazine
- Author of the book “Let me answer! 610 tips for an excellent contact center”
- Voted “2020 blogger of the year” from CxBlog
- Active member ot the Portuguese Contact Center Association.